Community involvement is hugely important to us at Henderson Reeves. We’re proud of our people-focused culture, and recognise that through our staff and clients, we’re part of the community too.
We strive to give back to our community in many ways. As a firm, Henderson Reeves sponsors a number of organisations and events that are making a positive difference in our community. Our Directors also carry our pro-bono work for causes they are personally passionate about, such as the arts, environment and education. With the support of the firm, they offer free legal advice and services to help charitable and community organisations carry out their own valuable work.
Community organisations and causes we support include:
- Friends of Matapouri Inc and Te Whanau o Rangiwhakaahu Hapu Charitable Trust, to win back outstanding coastal land at Matapouri for the community, including appeals to the Court of Appeal
- The Waipu Caledonian Society
- Bernina Fashion Awards
- Prosper Northland Trust (in support of the Hundertwasser project)
- Go With Grace
- The Pick (business ideas competition)
- Northland Secondary Schools Debating Competition
- Experiencing Marine Reserves Programme
- Whangārei Emergency Housing Trust
- Dress for Success Northland
- Whangārei Heads School
- Kindred Family Services (formerly Kia Timata Ano Trust)
- Mountain to Sea Conservation Trust