As part of a collaborative team, you will work on a variety of litigation matters including civil disputes, estate disputes, judicial review, mediation and arbitration, debt recovery, employment issues and resource management. You will receive regular coaching and mentoring from a senior litigator. Flexible work options are available. The work culture and the team are friendly and supportive, with a focus on healthy work/life balance.
Skills and experience
- 4- 5 years PQE working in litigation.
- Experience in dispute resolution
- Exceptional client service with the ability to deliver innovative legal solutions
- Accuracy and a high attention to detail
- Solid academic record
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
If this sounds like you we’d love to meet you.
You can apply by by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kim on 021 546 998.