We’re looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our Whangārei commercial team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a welcoming work environment, interesting work and the ability to grow in the role.
- Being involved in the management of conveyancing files from start to end
- Preparing LINZ/edealings and relevant documents for settlement
- Participating in the financial management of files by preparing bills and tracking reimbursable expenses
- Communicating effectively with clients, other professionals and staff
- Maintaining author calendar by scheduling appointments and file related deadlines
- Keeping up to date with job related knowledge by attending meetings and participating in educational opportunities
What experience do you need?
- Experience as a legal secretary in a commercial team – you will need general knowledge of a property transaction
- Advanced word processing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- We are looking for someone who is proactive, efficient, motivated and a team player.
If you’d like more information about this role, you can contact our HR Manager Kim on 021 546998.