Estate administraion is an important responsibility and must be carried out with great care.
Our estate administration specialists can help you during this difficult time, with:
- Applying for probate of the will through the High Court, or letters of administration, if there is no will;
- Identifying, collecting and distributing all assets to beneficiaries in accordance with the will;
- Selling assets, such as the family home and shares;
- Managing trusts and life tenancies created by the will;
- Advising trustees and beneficiaries of their legal rights, obligations and entitlements.
We can help whether the will is held by us, or another law firm.