Our employment lawyers can advise you on your employee rights and act on your behalf in cases of workplace bullying, constructive dismissal, redundancy and any aspects of the employment relationship.
We assist with:
- drafting or reviewing employment agreements
- warnings and disciplinary matters
- personal grievances
- workplace bullying, discrimination, and harassment
- health and safety at work
- human rights
- restructuring and redundancy
- dismissals including unjustified and constructive dismissal
- restraint of trade and protection of confidential information
- claims in the Employment Relations Authority and Employment Court
As employment law in NZ is rather process driven, and there are fairly strict time limits that can apply, it is vital to get early expert advice to ensure the best outcome. Talk to us today.