We can assist in all matters concerning the Resource Management Act and how it relates to your business.
Our resource management practice is headed by Colleen Prendergast, who for many years was a town planner and has lectured on planning at the University of Auckland. Our RMA team can help your business with:
- resource consents
- effluent discharge charges
- district or regional plan changes and reviews
- project management
- consultation for developments
- advocacy to local government for policy and plan changes
- mediation/negotiation in the Environment Court
- hearings before territorial authorities and the Environment Court
- defending prosecutions
We can also assist in property issues such as title issues, boundary disputes and other aspects of land law (including Maori Land Law).