We regularly act in relation to disputes regarding property and construction matters – whether it be in respect of residential, commercial, rural and industrial property including:
- Resource Management Act issues
- leaky building disputes including in the Weathertight Homes Tribunal
- claims under the Construction Contracts Act 2002 including adjudication
- boundary disputes
- title disputes
- disputes between co-owners of property
- disputes with owners of neighbouring properties including in relation to trees, discharge of water or other substances and the like.
- We act for both owners and contractors in respect of claims under the Construction Contracts Act 2002 and have undertaken a number of adjudications under that Act.