From hiring to firing, we act for employers in relation to all aspects of the employment relationship, and on all matters of employment law.
Our employment lawyers can assist your company with:
- drafting or reviewing employment agreements
- managing employees
- warnings and disciplinary matters
- personal grievances
- bullying, discrimination, and harassment
- health and safety
- human rights
- restructuring and redundancy
- dismissals including unjustified and constructive dismissals
- restraint of trade and protection of confidential information
- claims in the Employment Relations Authority and Employment Court
As employment law in NZ is rather process driven, and there are fairly strict time limits that can apply, it is vital to get early expert advice to ensure the best outcome.