Charitable & non-profit organisations have certain legal requirements, and our team can help you ensure they are met.
If you are involved in, or you’re setting up a charity, non-profit organisation or incorporated society in Northland, our commercial law team can offer you specialised legal advice. Our lawyers can assist you with preparing trust deeds for charitable trusts, draft rules of incorporated societies, advise on charitable status for IRD purposes, register with the Charities Commission, and advise you on effective administration of the organisation that ensures you’re compliant with the law.
Ask us about the following legal services for charities and non-profits:
- Preparing trust deeds for Charitable Trusts
- Drafting rules of Incorporated Societies
- Advising on the best structure for your organisation
- Attending to registration of the organisations
- Advising on requirements to achieve charitable status for IRD purposes
- Advising on administration of the organisation.