Our resource management practice is headed by Colleen Prendergast, who for many years was a town planner and who has lectured on planning at the University of Auckland.
We can assist in all matters concerning the Resource Management Act (RMA) including:
- resource consents
- effluent discharge charges
- district or regional plan changes and reviews
- project management
- consultation for developments
- advocacy to local government for policy and plan changes
- mediation/negotiation in the Environment Court
- hearings before territorial authorities and the Environment Court
- defending prosecutions
We can also assist in property issues such as title issues, boundary disputes and other aspects of land law (including Maori Land Law).